Re: [oor-forum] Defining "Ontology Repository"(maybe "OntologyRegistry"

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:24:52 -0500
Peter,    (01)

I think the voting options can accommodate everyone's perspectives, so perhaps
just move to that step.   I think the definitions will be revisited at some time
in the future at any rate -- particularly when we try to implement them.   It is
kind of like the 'standards process' - perhaps a little too early to come up
with a definition, but there will come a point when we need a better one to
allow everyone play in the space.  I can abstain from voting until that time,
and let things move forward.    (02)

Best regards,
Denise    (03)