Re: [ontology-summit] First Model Bench Challenge

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "simfteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <simfteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "simf-rfp@xxxxxxx" <simf-rfp@xxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 13:26:49 +0100
Hi Leo,    (01)

This is strange. For some time now, emails on the Summit list
have been popping up on my EDM Council account but I didn't
investigate how. I normally use this Hypercube account for
Ontolog-related matters, for continuity.    (02)

I replied on the EDM Council account and I also can't see that
reply here. Even though I do see my subsequent reply to Steve
from the same account.    (03)

Anyway, what I said is replicated below under Steve's response.
The threading is all over the place no matter what mail client
you use, I think.    (04)

I'll stick to using this account on these threads from here on.    (05)

Mike    (06)

On 01/05/2012 23:13, Obrst, Leo J. wrote:
> I'm losing track of the thread here, since I've not yet received Mike's
>message. It looks like we have 3 lists going, so perhaps I am not on the
>simf-rfp, simfteam lists? Or else stuff went to junk. I'll check.
>
> No, just checked: not in junk. Maybe it will show up eventually.
>
> Thanks,
> Leo

Director
Hypercube Ltd.
89 Worship Street
London EC2A 2BF
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7917 9522
Mob: +44 (0) 7721 420 730
www.hypercube.co.uk
Registered in England and Wales No. 2461068    (08)