Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2011: Communique draft review sess

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Bateman <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:14:45 +0200
Am 07.04.2011 07:54, schrieb John F. Sowa:
> But as I said in earlier telecons, my mind is a blank when it comes
> to selling ontology.  I can write pages and pages*about*  ontology,
> but I don't really know how to sell it.    (01)

well, if it helps at all, I particularly liked the idea
of ontologies being a transformative technology, making
the real difference in moving us from old-style
approximations à la  semantic web to new semantic
enriched technologies.... I'm sure there is a great
hook in there somewhere trying to get out!    (02)

John B.    (03)