Re: [ontology-summit] EXT :Re: Ontology Summit 2011: Communique draft re

To: "Wine, Marc (IS)" <Marc.Wine@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:14:16 -0700
Marc and those in a similar situation,    (01)

You are probably on the [ontology-summit] because you signed up to
attend the Ontology Summit Symposium. This is our way to keep you
posted on the development of the Summit activities.    (02)

It is especially important, given the fact that we may even be
changing venue for the Symposium (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2011-04/msg00091.html ).    (03)

Marc, I will put you in a "no mail" mode, but the responsibility will
be on you yourself to go find out what it happening from our mail
archives - http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/    (04)

Anyone else who are registered for OntologSummit2011* who would want
to be on a "digest" or "no mail" message delivery mode, please email
me off-line.    (05)

[ *please be aware that the Ontology Summit is a 3-month series of
activities which culminates in a 2-day symposium/workshop.
Participants who have not been following the earlier activities are
expected to be somewhat familiar with the material already covered,
via the archived material, so as not to impose on other participants
by making them repeat, excessively, issues that have already been
discussed. ]    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy