Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2011: Communique draft review sess

To: "rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Prometheus Computing <f.devaulx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:40:17 -0400
Hi Rex,    (01)

I just signed up to to the ontology summit and it looks Like I have been added
to th emailing list.    (02)

This is great but I now get emails where you talk about a document I don't have
access to or don't know where to get.    (03)

Could you point me to where I could get this document or I am not supposed to
receive these emails?    (04)

Thank you very much,    (05)

Sincerely,    (06)

Frederic    (07)