Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2011: Communique draft review sess

To: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael F Uschold <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:49:44 -0700
Todd,

I agree that having the semantics explicit it a critical piece. I recently starting thinkg of it as having date or systems "wear their meaning on their sleeve"  (see my slideshare pitch slide 4) . I think it belongs in the explanation of how ontology works, rather than being in the original 'hook'.

Michael