Re: [ontolog-forum] DBpedia as Tables *and* Extensional & Intensional

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David TQ <dprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 15:30:56 +0000
Comparing RDF and a Mac or iPhone user interface is just silly. A more
reasonable comparison is the RDF stack and the SQL stack where there are large
standardized specs with hundreds of pages of vendor-specific extensions to
understand. Why isn't David complaining about that I wonder?     (01)

I find it amusing how these claims of huge complexity contrast with our
experience of 4 days training being plenty to get people being productive with
the languages and our TopBraid tool.     (02)

Cheers,
David     (03)

David Price
UK +44  7788 561308