Re: [ontolog-forum] DBpedia as Tables *and* Extensional &Intensional

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 12:25:54 -0800
So you are saying that it isn't very good, it has
lots of holes, it isn't REALLY semantic, but it's
better than JCL?    (01)

Why would a company (or individual) invest time
and energy to learn something that is only a
little better than JCL?    (02)

The issue David raised, and has raised before, is
that language simply doesn't support global web
usage without a great deal of context to narrow
down the ambiguities of the many, many symbols.      (03)

Pat's response seems to hold weight (it actually
is better than JCL), but is it good enough to
justify the investment?    (04)

-Rich    (05)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper