Re: [ontolog-forum] DBpedia as Tables *and* Extensional & Intensional

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:30:18 +0100

Hello David,    (01)

the way I see it is: The Semantic Web has semantics that is readable only
by humans (rdfs:label and rdfs:comment) and it has semantics that is also
readable by machines (axioms). The problem is that the second form of
semantics does not scale yet. So yes, sooner or later a human has to
apply their eyeballs, brain & contextual experience (= make sense of it).    (02)

Regards,    (03)

Michael Brunnbauer    (04)

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer