Re: [ontolog-forum] ONTOLOG community event planning and scheduling sess

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David Eddy <deddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:26:30 -0400
Kingsley -

On Sep 11, 2013, at 9:38 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

<#comment> """The term 'zip code' is the US term for  'postal code' for which it is a subtype.""" ;

Depends... if it's been so defined.

You're an international citizen... surely you've noticed that geography isn't an American cubical dweller's strong suit.

One of the major challenges of legacy system is the linguist context or perspective was either never well defined & certainly lost & seriously mangled over the decades.

I had a conversation with someone in California who thought Canada is a foreign market.  I should have asked him if he thought Ohio was a foreign country.