Re: [ontolog-forum] ONTOLOG community event planning and scheduling sess

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Bottoms <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:52:13 -0400
Dave, Pat,

And it is not getting any better. Here is a list from a web-based project I've been working on.
I didn't realize some of these existed until I started reading the code. "Jar", yeah, I've heard of that. But "less" and "pig"...come on...!! Oh, and it is 60,000+ lines of code. It looks like we are creating tomorrow's legacy code today.

Coding/Programming/Scripting Languages

1.    Python code

2.      pyx code

3.      c code