Re: [ontolog-forum] Relating and Reconciling Ontologies

To: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:28:04 +0300
John,
Roughly, a global ontology is about generic standards, structures, rules,
policies, procedures, and processes applied globally and locally.
Here is a mechanical ontological ruling sample:
"Japan is located in the earthquake zone. Nuclear power stations are banned
in the earthquake zones. Japan is prohibited to have nuclear power
stations."
Then the globe has never had the Fukusima nuclear accidents. The world has
about 440 reactors, and most of them are risky, following different nuclear
energy policies and safety standards.
The price of the question is too high, it's our future, the future of our
children.
Some comments below.
Azamat Abdoullaev