Re: [ontolog-forum] Relating and Reconciling Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 21:25:08 +0300
Rich,
The GPPN is neither an International Governmental Organization (IGO) nor
International Nongovernmental Organization (INGO), neither an international
non-profit entity nor multinational corporation.
Making a distinct category, it is emerging as a new global player in the
stage of the world affairs, as far as "all the world's a stage".
With or without the formal status of multi-stakeholder organization, the
GPPN is to comprise social networks and civil societies, governments and
government agencies, industry and industry groups, intergovernmental
organizations and non-governmental organizations, states and state agencies,
regional or municipal governments, and public and private companies, etc.,
to use its extensive collective knowledge and social and human capital to
play a decisive role in global ontology standards introduction, norms
establishment as well as global public policy debates.
Regards,
Azamat Abdoullaev    (01)