Re: [ontolog-forum] Relating and Reconciling Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:26:07 +0300
Anders Tell wrote:
"Normative considerations: who can mandate/direct the use of a "global"
ontology, what are the enforcement mechanisms and consequences for non-use,
are all issues that must be addressed."    (01)

Just an idea to try. There is a new category of international organizations,
Global Public Policy Networks, along with the existing International
Nongovernmental Organizations (as UN, EU, WTO) and Intergovernmental
Organizations (as Int Olympic Committee).
It could be the World Commission on Global Ontology, the Gobal Standards
Partnership, or the Universal Standards Network, as multi-stakeholders
partnership, including members from civil societies, governments, government
agencies, industry groups, multilateral organizations/institutions, etc.
Azamat Abdoullaev    (02)