Re: [ontolog-forum] An Ultra High Level Ontology-TIME

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ian Bailey" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:58:14 -0000
Hi Rich,    (01)

Hmmm...got a bit of a problem with the "at this moment in time". Going
extensional for individuals kinda walks you down the 4D path (you can resist
it, but the workarounds become horrendous). Which means YOU today is a part
of YOU this week, which is a part of YOU.    (02)

This is another reason why the categories I suggest might not work as a
UHLO. 4D does seem to raise the hackles on some ontology folks.    (03)

Cheers
--
Ian    (04)