Re: [ontolog-forum] Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Len Yabloko" <lenya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:22:50 +0000
Matthew,     (01)

Thank your for paying proper respect to this great book and to Chris.    (02)

Now that you did it, I would like to claim the honor of referring it to this
forum first :-) in following message
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2008-09/msg00196.html    (03)

I would also like to mention the product that I began developing after reading
his book and largely inspired by it. Thank you Chris!    (04)

Len Yabloko, Owner/CEO
Next Generation Software
www.ontospace.net    (05)