Re: [ontolog-forum] Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Black <JohnBlack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 06:24:42 -0500
Thanks Chris, a new copy of the 2cnd edition of your book has been dispatched air mail from the UK.

I'm wondering if you have any sense of how the changes to RDF and CL that Pat Hayes mentioned regarding using logic in a 'type-free' way would affect the use of the BORO method?

Thanks,
John Black

Chris Partridge wrote:

John,