Re: [ontolog-forum] Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:02:34 +0200
On Monday, January 12, 2009 9:27 AM, John wrote:    (01)

"The people who subscribe to ontolog-forum have expressed a great deal of
knowledge about and interest in such issues.  They should
be encouraged to participate.  But the participants in the registry project
need not be identical to the set of subscribers to ontolog-forum."    (02)

Anybody who is feeling that he can effectively contribute to the cause of
Global Federate Ontology is to be welcomed. For the contributions are
largely of two kinds:
1. the core federal ontologies;
2. an extensive number of federated ontologies, domain knowledge bases,
lexicons, subject classification systems, large-scale databases, etc.    (03)

Azamat Abdoullaev    (04)