Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 02:06:01 +0200
Monday, February 04, 2008 8:22 PM, Ravi Sharma wrote:    (01)

I am afraid comments will take us in multiple directions (but central point
is single ontology is far-far away) ...
We are very-very far but in physics - unification is known frontier at
integrated theories but far from single formalism of universe?.    (02)

Dear Ravi,    (03)

Let me assure you that the single ontology is not so far as we might think.
The problem is, most good minds are too specialized, special, specific, and
particular. And allow me to remind that the crowning achievement of science
is to give an integrated account of the world, presented as one mathematical
(or conceptual) formalism of the universe.    (04)

Some brief comments below.
Many thanks,
Azamat    (05)