Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:29:56 -0500
Azamat,    (01)

In an earlier note, I emphasized the need for warning labels
on foods, drugs, and ontologies.  The following point needs
a very big warning label:    (02)

 > And allow me to remind that the crowning achievement of
 > science is to give an integrated account of the world,
 > presented as one mathematical (or conceptual) formalism
 > of the universe.    (03)

An "achievement" is something that has already been achieved.    (04)

But science is a process of seeking for truth, and the more
we discover, the more we find that we don't know.    (05)