Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:54:13 -0800
On Monday 04 February 2008 15:16, Azamat wrote:
> Randall,
>
> Don't tax your mind beyond it's limit. If you are an arrant ...
> unbeliever, instead of God, just put Being, Standard Ontology, etc.    (01)

Limits come from prefering religious fantasies to science. Science has
no limits. It will discover what is learnable and knowable. Religion
tells its subscribers to comfort themselves with the scribblings of
millenia gone by, dignifying the ignorance of our ancients as
scripture. Religion glorifies ignorance, calling it faith. Religion and
faith narcotize the mind. Science and skepticism exercise our minds and
allow them to expand to their maximum.    (02)

Randall Schulz    (03)