Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:20:45 -0800
On Monday 04 February 2008 12:32, Azamat wrote:
> John,

> ''There is one universe made up of all things and one God who
> pervades all things and one substance, and one law, one common reason
> in all intelligent animals and one truth''.    (01)

Hmmm... Maybe we have here an explanation for dark matter and / or dark
energy? It's god's omnipresence. Clearly, though, not any entity that
Marcus Aurelius would have referred to as "god," but that's the great
thing about gods, there are so many to choose from.    (02)

And that one truth? Could it be "A = A"?    (03)

> Marcus Aurelius, ''Meditations''
> Philosopher and Emperor    (04)

> Thanks,
> Azamat Abdoullaev    (05)