Re: [ontolog-forum] Start thinking about the 2008 Ontology Summit

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:39:42 -0500
John,
  Do you have a list of the open-source reasoning engines that support any
of the implementations of CL?
  I have a slight acquaintance with the SigmaKEE implementation of Vampire,
but haven't tried any others.  If anyone has recommendations, I would like
to learn the pros and cons of other FOL reasoners (not just the speed).    (01)

Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.
908-561-3416