Re: [ontolog-forum] Start thinking about the 2008 Ontology Summit

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 08:49:44 +0700
Patrick
could you please forward my post to the list? My message is failing
thanks    (01)

Steve and all
thanks for the heads up    (02)

I have a few questions still pending, that I would like to see tackled
in the next Ontolog Forum
(not sure if I can attend in person, if not will try remotely)    (03)

1. how do we update the framework with new ideas that have come up
during the year?
2. how do we develop our information architecture around the
framework? (this discussion includes developing some kind of
controlled vocabulary for the ontology community)
3. I have a paper which discusses the relevance of entropy to
ontology, and would like to open the discussion to a wider community
4. Semantic vs Pragmatic web - open questions to be discussed as per
various email exchanges    (04)

Let us know if you plan some inclusion of the above in the agenda
best    (05)

PDM    (06)