Re: [ontolog-forum] Event Planning [was - Re: electric sheep]

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dennis Thomas <dlthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:55:59 -0700
YEA  Dennis Thomas    (01)

On Sep 4, 2007, at 8:44 PM, Duane Nickull wrote:    (02)

As a straw poll, who would be interested in scheduling another date on
implementation and invite speakers to submit ideas for a proposal?  The
format usually involves 3-4 vendors, each talking for 10 minutes
followed by
5 minutes Q&A then a 30 minute open Q&A.    (03)

Duane    (04)

On 9/4/07 7:55 PM, "paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx" <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:    (05)

"Speaking only for myself"