Re: [ontolog-forum] electric sheep

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 23:14:31 +0700
yes Duane
I was thinking the same thing, this list does allow an amount of self promotion
but a bit more elegantlty perhaps, and in a context?    (01)

Dennis, I can understandy you are hyped about the launch but its a bit
too blatant for a discussion group.    (02)

Btw- do we have a formal way to suggesting/voting for sessions? how
are these sessions chosen?how do we know how many people are
interested ina topic? could we have a 'call for sessions' where people
can submit their talks and then maybe have more than one speaker
present around the same topic, to have a plurality of views and enrich
the discourse? I wonder
For example, if vendor a can come up and sell their stoffe, it would
be only fair if vendor b
could do the same... and to balance the vendor perspective, we could
have users, observers, researchers, all providing their perspective
(which now they can do in form of
questions and answers, but it does not get captured as being part of
the topic, merely follow up) just ideas    (03)

cheers
PDM    (05)

Paola Di Maio
School of IT