Re: [ontolog-forum] electric sheep

To: Chris Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dennis Thomas <dlthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 22:30:36 -0700
Hello Chris,    (01)

And yes, self-promoting.  I hope all will forgive this once in awhile
indulgence.  Soon the technology will be able to speak for itself
(not literally).    (02)

Regards, Dennis    (03)

On Sep 3, 2007, at 9:34 PM, Chris Menzel wrote:    (04)

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 11:03:57AM -0700, Dennis L. Thomas wrote:
> That 2nd generation software system had a database backend, which
> topped out at the complexity barrier.  Now, our 3rd generation
> semantic knowledgebase system, called Mark 3, is designed to be a
> self-building, self-organizing and self-transcending    (05)

and perhaps "self-promoting"...?  :-)    (06)

> system that scales to unlimited dimensions to simulate every form of
> human knowledge and to reason with that knowledge like people.    (07)

The undecidability of first-order consequence notwithstanding.    (08)

> This is an enterprise tool, though we plan to offer a FREE limited
> trial copy the size of a large database for people to play with....    (09)

No comment.    (010)

-chris    (011)