Re: [ontolog-forum] Current Semantic Web Layer pizza (was ckae)

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 13:58:18 -0400
Actually, I think it's useful to consider semantics-pragmatics as a
spectrum, at least from the viewpoint of theoretical/formal
linguistics.     (01)

Wider issues, say at the discourse/conversation level, involve more
pragmatics, including coreference/anaphora/cataphora, topic/focus,
speech act theory, performatives/etc., Gricean maxims, conversational
implicature, propositional attitudes, aspectual theory, etc.     (02)

Thanks,
Leo    (03)