Re: [ontolog-forum] Modeling Ontology - WSMO and SWSF

To: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: j.b.domingue@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:44:33 -0700
Thank you, Peter.    (01)

John (Domingue),    (02)

Any chance you could come join us at one of our regular calls to
explore this further? Our next call is coming up this Thursday
23-Jun-2005. I'll send you an "invitation" to the call. (You can
also see the agenda and other details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_23)    (03)

Best regards.  =ppy