Re: [ontolog-forum] Modeling Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:23:34 -0700
Our scheduled Technical Discussion for Thu 2005.06.30, moderated
by Bill McCarthy, is on the subject of "Service Sciences". That
would be an ideal platform to "discuss" this - WSMO & SWSF - if
someone attending the session can talk about it intelligently.
Timing-wise, it may be too soon, though.    (01)

Do we have anyone who can do that, and is planning to come to the
6/30 session? Any suggestion?    (02)

=ppy    (03)

P.S. ... just helping keep track of the acronyms:    (04)

WSMO = Web Service Modeling Ontology -
http://www.w3.org/Submission/2005/SUBM-WSMO-20050603/
http://www.w3.org/2005/04/FSWS/Submissions/1/wsmo_v10.pdf    (05)

SWSF = Semantic Web Services Framework -
http://www.daml.org/services/swsf/1.0/overview/