Re: [ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress -- Pat Cassidy at Mitre

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:07:31 -0700
Pat,    (01)

All th best to your new job.    (02)

 > I will try to update the import over the weekend.    (03)

Super! Let now know when you have done so, and provide us the link to
the protege files. Many thanks.    (04)

Please post your comments and recommendations on insights you gather as
you go through the importation exercise.    (05)

Regards.  -ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:56:58 -0400:    (07)