Re: [ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:23:57 -0700
Thank you, Adam.    (01)

All,    (02)

Please review this new CCTONT v0.4 mapping (at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/ontology/UBLONT/CCTONT-worksheet-v0-4.html)
and post your comments.    (03)

We should also spend a bit of time on tomorrow's call to sync up on next
step. Please (especially those who are already involved) come to the
call. We need all the support we can get.    (04)

Question for Pat Cassidy: do you think you can have this version of the
CCT-ontology imported into Protege by tomorrow's (2004.10.28) call?    (05)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy