Re: [ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress -- Pat Cassidy at Mitre

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Patrick Cassidy <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:56:58 -0400
Peter and all,
   I have started a new job at Mitre and the first few weeks are
going to be very hectic.  I have been in Virginia the past
week and didn't have access to my email.  My Mitre email will
be more reliable:
    pcassidy
      (at)  mitre.org    (01)

(I am trying to reduce the spam generated by address scrapers working
on the mail archives -- not sure how effective Mitre's filters are yet).    (02)

    Sorry I missed yesterday's call, I was at a meeting.  Next week
the meeting time slot is also occupied.  I will try to continue
participation, but this initial period has been fairly intense.    (03)

    I will try to update the import over the weekend.    (04)

     Pat    (05)

================================    (06)

Peter P. Yim wrote:    (07)

> Thank you, Adam.
>
> All,
>
> Please review this new CCTONT v0.4 mapping (at:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/ontology/UBLONT/CCTONT-worksheet-v0-4.html)
> and post your comments.
>
> We should also spend a bit of time on tomorrow's call to sync up on next
> step. Please (especially those who are already involved) come to the
> call. We need all the support we can get.
>
> Question for Pat Cassidy: do you think you can have this version of the
> CCT-ontology imported into Protege by tomorrow's (2004.10.28) call?
>
> Thanks & regards.  -ppy
> --
>
>> Adam Pease wrote:
>>
>>> Folks,
>>>   I've posted a new version of the CCTrep.kif file, and mappings from
>>> SUMO to the CCT, linked at the top of the page
>>> <http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation>.  Comment
>>> welcome.
>>>
>>> Adam

>     (08)

Patrick Cassidy    (09)

MICRA, Inc.                      || (908) 561-3416
735 Belvidere Ave.               || (908) 668-5252 (if no answer above)
Plainfield, NJ 07062-2054    (010)

internet:   cassidy@xxxxxxxxx