iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] decisions (urgent)

To: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:49:05 -0700
Thank you, Laure et al. for reducing this to 3 simple questions.    (01)

My opinion ...    (02)

1) Yes  ... only if those implementing the process feels this is
adequate time, and as mentioned earlier, we need to allow time for
someone to realize his/her grant is not approved, and still be able to
do early registration ... which makes the 1 week rather tight, for
both the grant decision makers, the announcement and the registrant.    (03)

2) Yes.    (04)

3) Yes.    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy

IAOA website: http://iaoa.org    (08)