iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] decisions (urgent)

To: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nicola Guarino <nicolguar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:48:23 +0100
Folks, perhaps it is because of my Italian (Sicilian) nature :-)…    (01)

but I would like to be flexible concerning point 2: as a rule, applicants
should be IAOA members already. However, we could also accommodate cases where
people apply for IAOA membership at the same time they apply for IAOA
membership, or even afterwards, in exceptional cases… To me, the strict rule
(which comes from law regulations) is that people can't attend IAOA events
without being IAOA members. Between the application time and the attending time
they have to regularize their position.    (02)

Anyway, this is just my opinion, I would not insist on the policy above.    (03)

Best,    (04)

Nicola    (05)

On 15 Mar 2012, at 14:37, Obrst, Leo J. wrote:    (06)

IAOA website: http://iaoa.org    (08)