Re: [uos-convene] UOS co-sponsorship - NEED ANSWER

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John A. Bateman" <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 22:27:02 +0100
Dear Peter Yim,    (01)

> Further to our uos-conveners telephone conversation today, we
> agreed that this 'co-sponsorship' exercise needs everyone to
> opt-in before we will be moving them from the "candidate" to the
> "confirmed" list.    (02)    (02)

This is an opt-in for:    (03)

> # University of Bremen (JohnBateman)     (04)

Refined specification:    (05)

Bremem Ontology Research Group
(http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/ontology/)    (06)

at Bremen University,
    supported by the faculties of Informatics and Linguistics
    and the Collaborative Research Center for Spatial Cognition
    (SFB/TR8: http://www.sfbtr8.uni-bremen.de)    (07)

We will contribute technical support and define
work tasks contributing to the general aims of UOS
as parts of our currently funded projects as well
as building such tasks into ongoing/future
funding applications.    (08)

Contact: John Bateman (Faculty of Linguistics, SFB/TR8)
          Till Mossakowski (Faculty of Informatics, SFB/TR8)    (09)

Best,
John B.    (010)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (011)