Re: [uos-convene] UOS co-sponsorship - NEED ANSWER

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sergei Nirenburg <sergei@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:24:57 -0500
Peter -    (01)

You can add    (02)

UMBC Institute for Language and Information Technologies (ILIT).    (03)

Also, please correct the spelling of my last name.    (04)

Thanks    (05)

Sergei    (06)

Sergei Nirenburg
Professor, CSEE
Director, Institute for Language and Information Technologies
University of Maryland Baltimore County
410 455 3965 (voice)
sergei@xxxxxxxx
http://ilit.umbc.edu    (07)

On Mar 2, 2006, at 12:35 PM, Peter P. Yim wrote:    (08)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (010)