Re: [uos-convene] UOS co-sponsorship - NEED ANSWER

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit Organizing Committee <uos-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:20:33 -0800
Mike et al.,    (01)

Just came out of the UOS Organization Committee meeting ... after
  reviewing the situation, it was finally adopted that we will
use the following definition:    (02)

    "'Co-sponsors' are organizations who are providing technical
or funding support, and/or endorsing the purpose of this Upper
Ontology Summit."    (03)

See discussion notes at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit/OrganizingCommitteeMeeting_2006_03_02#nidKIM    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy