Re: [uos-convene] UOS co-sponsorship - NEED ANSWER

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:47:25 -0500

On Mar 3, 2006, at 16:45 , Uschold, Michael F wrote:    (01)

> Argggh. The trouble with this is I cannot easily have Boeing formally
> endorse anything. I can say that Boeing gave technical support,
> because
> they sent me. Hence, my suggestion of a very simple statement:
>
> 'Co-sponsors' are organizations who are providing technical or funding
> support,    (02)

Seconded.  While I don't have to worry about a big company's rules,
I'd like to reserve Ontology Works' support of the outcome until I
see what that outcome is.    (03)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (04)