RE: [uos-convene] UOS co-sponsorship - NEED ANSWER

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:45:18 -0800
Argggh. The trouble with this is I cannot easily have Boeing formally
endorse anything. I can say that Boeing gave technical support, because
they sent me. Hence, my suggestion of a very simple statement:    (01)

'Co-sponsors' are organizations who are providing technical or funding
support,     (02)