Re: [uos-convene] UOS co-sponsorship - NEED ANSWER

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 10:08:23 -0800
Re-stating the definition again (didn't clean it up enough in my
last message):    (01)

"'Co-sponsors' are organizations who are providing technical or
funding support, and/or endorsing the purpose of this Upper
Ontology Summit effort."    (02)

=ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (09)