[OT] see threaded archive [was - Fwd: Re: [uos-convene] Other Approaches

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:51:07 -0800
 > [NG]I am not sure what the most recent contribution to
 > this thread is    (01)

[ppy] It may be helpful to check out the message archives, where
you can actually get a threaded monthly index of the
conversations, like:    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//uos-convene/2006-02/threads.html
or
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/uos-convene/2006-03/threads.html
(there's a index-by-date too!)    (03)

  ... if we all comply with Nicola's request to use proper
subject line, and thread (by using 'reply' when responding) to
relevant message thread ... this could help us wade through the
discussion a bit easier.    (04)

By the way, messages are archived every 15 minutes ... be aware.    (05)

Cheers.  =ppy