Re: [uos-convene] Other Approaches Too.

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:09:32 -0500

Oops...  I should have mentioned that the issues I raised below are
on top of what Barry has in mind, which is the structure and content
of the ULO itself.  Sorry 'bout that.    (01)

On Feb 27, 2006, at 16:04 , Bill Andersen wrote:    (02)

Cell: 443-858-6444    (04)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (05)