Re: [ontology-summit] The tools are not the problem (yet)

To: Ontology Summit 2014 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul Tyson <phtyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:39:12 -0600
Spot on, Ed.    (01)

I would add that XML is to markup notations what LISP is to programming
languages: those who do not understand them are condemned to re-invent
them. (Which is not to say that everything XML is golden, but that it is
wrong to abuse and dismiss the entire practice on account of a few
egregious and notorious misapplications of it.)    (02)

Regards,
--Paul    (03)