Re: [ontology-summit] Hackathon: BACnet Ontology

To: "'Ontology Summit 2013 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:37:40 -0000
Dear Deborah,
I can only tell you the lay of the land in ISO TC184/SC4. There the
published standards are essentially rather expensive books, with the
exception of the computer interpretable bits, in particular EXPRESS Schemas
and Reference Data Libraries. These are freely available, at least at
present. So you don't have to pay to implement the standards, only to
understand them.    (01)

Regards    (02)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 1489 880185
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
Skype: dr.matthew.west
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (03)

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England
and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City,
Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.    (04)