Re: [ontology-summit] Hackathon: BACnet Ontology

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "MacPherson, Deborah" <dmacpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:15:59 -0400
Can anyone point to a map or registry somewhere that distinguishes between what
is open versus well-funded licensed? Specifically I'm interested in facility
related of course but, any example of Linked Open Data versus ISO versus
patented IP.    (01)

Particularly for this community I would also ask for feedback on how an open
ontology might help bridge the gaps even if you had to pay-to-play for some
parts of a workflow.     (02)

DEBORAH MACPHERSON
Specifications and Research    (03)

Cannon Design