Re: [ontology-summit] Hackathon: BACnet Ontology

To: 'Ontology Summit 2013 discussion' <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "MacPherson, Deborah" <dmacpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:01:26 -0400
It helps a lot and thanks for sending. That explains a lot about some of the
issues with open versus native definitions also. Thank you, knowing most of the
battle is going to ALWAYS BE uphill at least puts things in perspective.     (01)

DEBORAH MACPHERSON
Specifications and Research    (02)

Cannon Design
3030 Clarendon Blvd.