Re: [ontology-summit] [BigSystems andSystemsEngineering]Systemofsystems

To: "Ontology Summit 2012 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Yuriy Milov" <qdone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:49:51 -0500
Hi Jack,    (01)

I think the metod is to follow the cascade of bifurcation which has the
universal mesure (a sort of the delta number which can be got from
experiment/experience)    (02)

The magics here is our ability to distinguish the related and unrelated
events -  where the bifurcated branchs (splitted paths) belongs one tree
(one way)    (03)

Sorry if it is too vague methafora - I do some urgent job right now    (04)

Yuri    (05)