Re: [ontology-summit] [BigSystems and SystemsEngineering]Systemofsystems

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Ring <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:51:42 -0700
Henson, Anatoly,
Until principles are clarified and vetted for locus of fallacy there is a lot
of work to do.
One aspect of SOS that invariably arises is non-deterministic behavior by one
or more participating systems. Accordingly verifying the readiness of a SOS for
a given operation becomes problematical.
Jack    (01)

On Feb 2, 2012, at 9:31 AM, henson graves wrote:    (02)