Re: [ontology-summit] [BigSystems and SystemsEngineering]Systemofsystems

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:31:41 -0800
I recall a lecture at an SFI meeting back in something like 1992 or so
in which the topic was about systems which are too complex to be
modeled or simulated. Have not been able to find a reference.    (01)

For one look at relational complexity in natural science, look at John
Kineman's dissertation:    (02)

http://gradworks.umi.com/3284407.pdf    (03)

JackP    (04)